For most New Zealanders their house is the most valuable asset they own. House insurance enables your home to be repaired or rebuilt in the event of an unforeseen or catastrophic event. Nauman Insurance Brokers can provide options for the following:
- Owner Occupied Houses
- Rental Properties (Including landlords protection)
- Holiday Homes
Nauman Insurance Brokers recommend you:
- Check the Total Sum Insured amount provided on your Policy Schedule
- Estimate the likely cost of rebuilding your home, taking into consideration any recreational features, retaining walls or special features
- Talk to a Nauman Insurance Broker if you need to adjust your home’s Total Sum Assured or if cover / additional cover is needs for recreational features, retaining walls or special features
For more information, please click on the link below or click here to email one of our Brokers at Nauman Insurance.
Find out more at www.cost2build.co.nz
Contents insurance protects your household goods and personal belongings. Nauman Insurance Brokers can provide a range of policy options to suit your needs.
Make a no obligation appointment to find out more about Contents Insurance here
There are three different options available for motor vehicle insurance:
- Third Party Insurance – offers the most basic protection against damage or loss to the other vehicle or party – your own vehicle is not covered.
- Third Party Fire and Theft – covers you for damage caused by fire, and theft, to your vehicle as well as third party property damage.
- Comprehensive Insurance – covers you for damage to your own vehicle and to the vehicle or property of the other party or parties for which you are liable
Make a no obligation appointment to find out more about Motor Vehicle Insurance here
Boat insurance provides protection for your boat as well as liability protection should you damage another boat or other property.
Make a no obligation appointment to find out more about Boat Insurance here